Currently seeking a customer service professional to manage a team of reservationists and guest relations associates, working alongside the VP of Sales to oversee and execute the daily tasks within the Travel and Guest Relations team. The right candidate is leadership-oriented, has experience in the travel industry and/or a strong background in Customer Service, lives in South Florida and is able to work out of our Delray Beach, FL office.
This job requires significant hands on work in a web-based reservation application, implementing new customer service tools & techniques, carrying out the policies, overseeing incoming and outgoing communicaitons to our guests, and all that comes along with managing a department. Some international travel is required.
- Managing a team of Reservationists who are responsible for taking and managing 25,000+ reservations annually
- Working alongside the VP of Sales to oversee and execute tasks within the Travel + Geust Relations team.
- Managing and overseeing reservations in a web-based reservation application
- Carrying out the policies established by the company
- Hiring + training new reservationists and team members
- Implementing new customer service tools & techniques for fielding guest inquiries, issues and special requests
- Scheduling and running weekly travel meeting
- Managing and updating website content and FAQ’s
- Overseeing guest communications
- Managing Event Check In
- Scheduling + Staffing for events
- Working with Project Manager to coordinate on-site event needs
- Managing projects and working under deadlines
- Tracking PTO, Assisting with Hiring, and other administrative needs of the department
- Some international travel with Passport is required
- 5+ years of customer service experience
- Experience managing a small team
- Creative problem solver
- Positive energy + excellent customer service tactics
- Excellent writing + communication skills
- Attention to detail and organized
- Passion for travel and guest experience
- Experience with group travel, rooming lists, DMC’s and event management is a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish) is also a plus
Additional Position Details:
Salary is commensurate with experience. Group Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance Policies and 401k plans offered after introductory period.
Please email your resume, cover letter, references and available start date to jobs (at) cloud9adventures. com with Guest Relations Manager in the subject line.
[Updated on October 13, 2017]